Components affected: LCW, liquid crystal window, lamp, barrier window, alignment, bulb, & temperature.
High opacity can come from any of the following:
- actual stack opacity conditions
- failing bulb/lamp or lamp power supply
- failing LCWs or LCW power supply
- dust on barrier window and/or corner cube
- steam that has changed phase to vapor
Call us to help you diagnose this.
Please provide the following:
- model number
- age of LCWs
- age of bulb/lamp
- reference voltages (8)
- current ‘run’ voltages (4)